6-18mm Gypsum Ceiling Boards
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Pallets Packaing or Packing in Bulk (Seaworthy packings into container or bulk vessel)
|Based on client's requirement
|200,000 Square Meter per Month
|Hotel, Villa, Office Building
|Back Side With Foil Paper Coverd
|Artistic Ceilings, Honeycomb Ceilings
6mm Gypsum Ceiling Boards,
18mm Gypsum Ceiling Boards,
PVC gypsum ceiling tile
New Design High Intensity Laminated PVC Ceiling Wall Panel Gypsum Board
The gypsum board is a high-quality gypsum board made of a combination of environmentally friendly desulfurized gypsum, high-strength masking paper and high-performance additives. The surface is ivory-colored facial paper, with light steel keel and auxiliary materials to provide a complete ceiling and partition system.
(1) Green and environmental protection
Jason hardcover engineering gypsum board is made of environmentally friendly desulfurized gypsum board, mixed with fibers and additives to form the core material, so that the gypsum board has a certain moisture absorption function and is green and environmentally friendly.
(2) Engineering supply
Jason hardcover engineered gypsum board is exclusively for engineering projects, with high strength, light weight and better user experience.
(3) Anti-cracking and anti-sagging
Jason hardcover engineering gypsum board is resistant to cracking and sinking, strong nail-holding power, and good flatness. You can cut the gypsum board at will with a paper knife. The construction is very convenient. Using it as a decorative material can greatly improve the construction efficiency. .
(4) Save space
Using gypsum board as the wall material can save the floor space of the wall and increase the utilization rate of the building space. Gypsum board as the inner partition wall can also facilitate the laying and maintenance of indoor pipelines.
(5) Comfortable living
Gypsum board has a large porosity and proper pore structure distribution, and has high air permeability. When the indoor humidity is high, it can absorb moisture, and when the air is dry, part of the moisture can be released, which can play a certain role in regulating the indoor humidity. It is precisely because the gypsum board has this unique "breathing performance" that it can be used in Adjust indoor humidity within a certain range to make living conditions more comfortable.
|5.8m for 20ft container,5.95m for 40ft HC/HQ container or at customized
|35%,40%,45%,50%,60%, 70% or customized
|Printing , Hot stamping , PVC -film laminated, normal glossy,high glossy and pearl
|PVC resin , Calcium carbonate,additives
|one 20ft container or negotiable
|within 15~20days after prepayment for one container
|PE/platic film packing or Carton packing
|due to customer's request
1. The gypsum board should be installed from one end of the wall in the order of the direction of the C-shaped keel.
2. Two adjacent gypsum boards naturally move closer together.
3. The lower mouth of the gypsum board is more than 10mm away from the ground to avoid direct contact with the ground.
4. The mouth of the plasterboard should be tight with the roof without leaving any gaps (sound insulation, except for firewalls).
5. Single-layer gypsum boards on both sides of the keel must be installed staggered.
6. Two layers of gypsum board on the same side inside do not need to be installed with staggered seams.
7. When the height of the partition wall is greater than the gypsum board for vertical splicing, the gypsum board on both sides and the horizontal joints of the two layers of gypsum board inside and outside must be staggered.
8. The gypsum board at the door frame should leave the joints on the door lintel, and the gypsum board on both sides of the door lintel should be staggered.
9. The self-tapping screw should be driven in one time with an electric screw gun.
10. Self-tapping screws should sink into the surface of the gypsum board to a depth of 0.5mm-1mm.
11. The distance between the self-tapping screw and the sealing edge is 10mm-15mm, and the distance from the cutting edge is 15mm-20mm.