Maintenance and cleaning of glass partitions
March 11, 2022
Partitions play a very important role in our interior decoration, and glass partitions are very decorative. The glass partition has good permeability, so there should be no stains, otherwise it will seriously affect the beauty of the partition.
The maintenance of glass partition should not only pay attention to the precautions in the decoration process, but also the maintenance and maintenance in the later period, so as to increase the service life of the partition and avoid the inconvenience caused by maintenance. For the maintenance and maintenance of the partition, pay attention to protect the partition when installing the partition, and fix it firmly to prevent the partition from being scratched and left scratches during the construction process. In daily use, keep the partition clean and tidy, do not hang items on the partition, and clean the partition surface regularly or irregularly. Avoid squeezing or impacting the partition with heavy objects to prevent the partition from being unstable and shaken.
1. Do not directly cut, cut or hit the surface of the high compartment wall with sharp objects, to avoid leaving scratches, cracks and grooves on the surface.
2. Except for the cloth panel, other standard panels can be cleaned. When cleaning, do not use sanitizers with abrasives and strong acids to avoid damage to the appearance.
3. Dirty - cleaning advocates to eradicate or reduce dirt, please use a good sanitizer, or other gentle sanitizers for sanitation, dry the sanitizer with a slightly damp soft cloth, and then wash it with water.
4. The adhesive strip is the key to ensure the sealing, sound insulation and waterproofing of Siwei aluminum alloy glass. If it falls, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
5. The aluminum alloy glass interval can be scrubbed with a soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent, and cannot be cleaned with strong acid-base sanitizers.
6. During the use of the aluminum alloy glass spacer, it should be gently pushed and pulled, and the push-pull should obey its installation method.
7. The aluminum alloy glass partitions accumulate dust, and deformation is the main reason for the aging of aluminum alloy partitions. It is necessary to adhere to the hygiene of aluminum alloys, especially the hygiene of splicing seams. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust in the tank and the adhesive strip.