Anti Corrosion Stainless Steel 304 316 Stair Hand Railings
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|USD10~USD50 per meter
|Seaworthy packing in container or bulk vessel
|Based on client's needs like one month
|L/C,T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union
|1000000 meters per year
|Hotel, Commercial ,Villa
ss316 Stair Hand Railings,
ss304 Stair Hand Railings,
Anti Corrosion stainless steel stair handrail
Anti-corrosion Properties Stainless Steel Stair Handrail Stylish and Elegant Appearance
Stainless steel stair handrails are made of stainless steel and are mainly divided into handrails, columns, bases and other components, usually referred to as stainless steel stair handrails for short.
|Stainless steel stair handrail
|Stainless Steel 304/316
|Φ 42.4 / 50.8 / 63.5 / Customized
|40x40 / 50x50 / 60x40 / Customized
|Round & Square
|Φ12.7/Φ15.9/Φ19.1/Φ20mm or 15x15 / 25x13mm
|4pcs or 5pcs or customized
|Rod Holder Tech.
|Hollow / Casting
|Φ38.1 / Φ42.4 / Φ50.8 / Customized
|40x40 / 50x50 / Customized
|Width - 50~60 x5mm
|Base Plate & Cover
|Round / Square
1. Beautiful appearance, strong corrosion resistance, stylish and elegant appearance, convenient assembly, strong artistry, permeability, decoration, and practicality. It is commonly used in modern stair railing decoration.
2. Stainless steel glass railing guardrails are widely used in most shopping malls, stores, and subway stations. The first is strong stability, good hand feel, modern sense, simple cleaning, and long service life. It is popular.
3. The color is changeable, the installation is stable, it is not easy to rust, does not change color and has anti-corrosion properties.
The surface is very smooth and easy to take care of. Just wipe it directly with a wet towel. The design is very modern, the material is anti-corrosion, and it is widely used.
The surface is bright and smooth, feels comfortable to the touch, generous and durable, and is not prone to discoloration. Good water resistance, easy to clean and take care of. If there are stains on its surface, we only need to wipe it directly with a wet towel.
It has good durability and long service life, even if it is used for 20 years, there is no problem. Therefore, stainless steel handrails are more commonly used in public places.
Generally, stainless steel handrails are aimed at modern simplicity and LOFT decoration style, which are relatively young. Nowadays, it is widely used in most shopping malls. It feels good, has a modern feel, and is easy to clean. The most important thing is that it does not rust and has a long service life. It is very popular.
The price is cheap. Compared with solid wood, stainless steel is much cheaper.
Stainless steel stair handrails are mainly used in construction projects. It is widely used in homes, companies, parks, squares, shopping malls, etc.
1. Embedded bottom plate. Installation of embedded parts (post-embedded parts) Railing embedded parts can only be installed with post-embedded parts. The method is to use expansion bolts and steel plates to make post-installed connectors. First put the line on the civil construction base and determine the column Fix the position of the point, then drill a hole on the ground with a percussion drill, and install the expansion bolt. The bolt maintains a sufficient length. After the bolt is positioned, tighten the bolt and weld the nut and the screw to prevent the nut and the steel plate from loosening. The connection between the handrail and the wall surface also adopts the above method.
2. Pay off. During the construction of the embedded parts, errors may occur. Therefore, before the column is installed, the line should be re-layed to determine the accuracy of the buried plate position and the welded vertical pole. If there is any deviation, it should be corrected in time.
3. Welded column. When installing the column and welding the column, two people are required to cooperate. One holds the steel pipe to keep it vertical and can not shake during welding, and the other person performs welding, which must be welded around, and should comply with the welding specifications.
4. Welded surface tube and glass connector. Before installation, the handrail and the upright column are laid out by extending the line. According to the inclination angle of the site and the roundness of the handrail used, a groove is machined at the upper end of the handrail. Then put the handrail directly into the groove of the column, and install it by spot welding from one end to the other. The adjacent handrails are installed accurately and the joints are tight. After the adjacent steel pipes are butted, the joints are welded with stainless steel welding rods, and then inlaid with organic glass.
5. Polishing and polishing. After all the welds are welded, use a portable grinder to smooth the welds until the welds are not visible.
6. Install glass. Inlaid with machine glass, glass and other railings, the type and thickness of railing glass should meet the design requirements, and the thickness of tempered glass should be no less than 12mm.