6000 Series Curtain Wall Facade
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|USD100-550 per sqm
|Seaworthy packing in container or bulk vessel
|Based on client's needs like one month
|L/C,T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union
|600,000 sqm per Year
|Steel And Glass
|Customized As Order
|According To Client's Need
6000 Series Curtain Wall Facade,
T3 Curtain Wall Facade,
T8 curtain wall panel
Frameless Glass Curtain Wall Of Novel Design High-rise Building
Frameless glass windows are generally larger openings, which are commonly found in the commercial parts of the first and second floors of buildings. Its construction method is to make a steel channel with steel profiles around the opening, the glass panel is moved into the steel channel, and the construction of the window sill part (indoor or outdoor) then covers the steel channel, so that it can give people a kind of no frame. This kind of window generally does not have an open fan, which means that there is no ventilation function.
Vertical and horizontal not concealed glass curtain wall: This type only has the vertical rod hidden behind the coated glass, while the horizontal rod coated glass is inlaid in the inlay groove of the aluminum alloy profile, and the aluminum alloy pressing plate is used to cover the glass outside. In the actual production and installation, there are two ways (A and B).
The first method is to paste the glass on the glass frame with installation grooves on the two vertical sides, and fix the vertical side of the glass frame on the vertical rod of the aluminum alloy sash system with the fixing sheet; and the upper and lower horizontal sides of the glass are fixed on the aluminum In the mosaic groove of the alloy sash body groove beam. The bonding between the glass and the vertical edge of the glass frame is completed by injection molding in a special workshop in the factory. The surface of the material is clean and the bonding quality is good. The glass frame is shipped to the site for installation after the structural glue is completely cured, and the bonding quality is guaranteed.
The second production method: first fix the coated glass in the inlay grooves of the top and bottom aluminum alloy profiles, and form a glue joint empty groove on the surface of the glass and the vertical rod, and then fill the glue joint empty groove with structural glue on site. Form a vertical structural glue glass assembly system. Since this production method is to inject glue on site, the surface of the material is clean and dry, and it is difficult to fully guarantee the environmental cleanliness during glue injection, and it is often necessary to withstand wind loads before the structural glue is cured, which affects the bonding strength. It is generally limited to buildings with no installation gap between the building and the aluminum alloy frame system. When injecting glue on site, use various methods to temporarily seal and protect the site where the glue is being injected. The surface of the aluminum and glass bonding surfaces should be cleaned. In general, it is not possible to inject glue on site during windy days, rainy days and when freezing in winter. Recently, we have discovered that some manufacturers should inject glue in the factory and install the frame for simple construction and fast progress. Instead of processing in the factory, they all inject glue on site. This is very wrong and should be prevented.
1. The aluminum profiles are all general-purpose door and window profiles 6063T5, and the domestic label is LD31RCS. This profile has light weight, high strength, and high impact resistance.
2. The axis of the load-bearing accessories is made of 304 stainless steel, which greatly strengthens the support for the glass. It can support floor-to-ceiling glass with a height of 2.6 meters and a width of 1.0 meters. (Ordinary frameless balcony windows can support floor-to-ceiling glass with a height of 2.2 meters and a width of 0.5 meters)
3. The accessory pulley is made of carbon steel bearings and POM, which has high hardness, friction resistance and aging resistance. Can withstand hundreds of thousands of push and pull.
4. The monolithic glass is designed with four wheels under force, the main wheel has three layers, and the secondary wheel has two layers. There is no approach bridge, and the stressed pulley will not jump through multiple beam openings. It's smoother and slippery!
5. The unique design of the upper and lower beams with built-in anti-collision rubber strips can solve the problem of noise reduction during the pushing process of frameless balcony windows to a greater extent. The anti-collision rubber strips are made of automotive-grade raw material EPDM, which can guarantee 20 years of weather resistance, and it is true. No worries to the future.
6. The advanced world lock design can be switched on and off with one hand, which is easy to operate and durable.
7. Three-in-one adjustable double-sided force clamping edge, flexible adjustment, suitable for 6-10MM thickness glass. The glass is stressed on both sides and is durable.
8. Hidden rivet design and added plastic safety envelope with clip edge, beautiful and luxurious appearance.
|Alloy Or Not
|Bending, Decoiling, Welding, Punching, Cutting
|Aluminum Extrusion Profile
|Anodized Aluminum Extrusion
|Aluminum Extruded Profiles Extrusion Aluminum
1. Single window
Principle: One piece of glass is pushed to one side of the balcony, and it turns on.
Advantages: Fully open, high-standard release of balcony space; standing indoors can easily clean both sides of the glass; a single piece of glass can be turned 90 degrees.
2. Double linkage window
Principle: A hinge is connected between every two pieces of glass, and the two pieces are moved to both sides of the balcony together and rotated to open.
Advantages: Fully open, high-standard release of balcony space; two pieces of glass can be opened separately at any position; two pieces of glass can be connected with a 90-degree angle.
3. Sliding frameless windows
Principle: frameless windows with two-track, three-track, and four-track sliding structure. Multiple pieces of glass can be pushed onto both sides of the balcony, but cannot be turned on.
Advantages: The opening areas of the two-track, three-track, and four-track are 50%, 60%, and 75%, respectively.