ISO3834 Insulation Curtain Wall
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|USD100-550 per sqm
|Seaworthy packing in container or bulk vessel
|Based on client's needs like one month
|L/C,T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union
|600,000 sqm per Year
|Customized As Order
|According To Client's Need
ISO3834 Insulation Curtain Wall,
ISO3834 Metal insulation curtain wall,
EN 1090-2-2018 wall facade panels
Watertight Airtight Insulation Metal Panel Framed Glass Curtain Wall Facade
The metal panel curtain wall is made of metal plates as the face panel, and is composed of the supporting structure system. The decorative structure of the building envelope that does not share the effects of the main structure of the building and can have a certain displacement capacity. Aluminum alloy panel is the most commonly used metal panel for curtain wall.
The metal panel curtain wall is made of metal panels as a decorative surface layer, and is connected to the main body of the building through the metal frame behind the panel, an adapter, and the like. The system also includes structures required for functions such as fire protection, lightning protection, thermal insulation, sound insulation, ventilation, and shading.
Curtain wall under the action of wind load standard value or gravity load standard value
The following requirements shall be met (refer to GB / T 21086-2007):
1. The maximum bending deformation of aluminum profile bars should be controlled at ≤L / 180. The maximum deformation of steel profile rods should be controlled at ≤L / 250.
2. Refer to the national standards for the relative deflection of the glass panel in the curtain wall, the maximum bending deformation of the panel should be controlled at ≤L / 60.
3. The starting point of the standard value of wind load is not less than 1.0kPa. It is calculated in accordance with GB 50009 "Code for Loads of Building Structures".
4. The open curtain wall shall consider the wind load acting on the building envelope.
1. The watertight performance index of the curtain wall can be calculated according to GB / T 21086-2007 (the fixed part of the curtain wall in areas hit by tropical storms and typhoons should not be less than 1000Pa, and the fixed part in other regions should not be less than 700Pa);
2. See the GB / T 21086-2007 table for the index value of the curtain wall watertight performance;
3. In the on-site water spray test, the building curtain wall with water tightness requirements shall not leak water;
4. The watertight performance of the curtain wall of the open building is not required.
1. The airtight performance index of the building curtain wall shall comply with the relevant regulations of GB 50176, GB 50189, JGJ 132-2001, JGJ 134, JGJ 26, and meet the requirements of relevant energy saving standards.
2. For the general provisions on the airtight performance design indexes of building curtain walls, please refer to the relevant chapters in GB / T 21086-2007;
3. The airtight performance of the open building curtain wall is not required.
The heat transfer coefficient of the curtain wall is proposed according to relevant national standards and specifications.
The open curtain wall itself does not have the function of heat preservation. When using an open curtain wall, the overall insulation performance of the building envelope should be considered. The design of the heat transfer coefficient of the building exterior wall should be determined by calculation according to the provisions of GB 50176, and should meet GB 50189, JGJ132-2001, JGJ134, JGJ26 and JGJ75 Requirements.
When thermal insulation material is required behind the curtain wall panel, the thermal insulation material should be placed on the surface of the main wall, and should have a supporting structure. Breath out.
The design of the connection structure of the curtain wall in severe cold and cold areas should take measures to avoid cold bridges.
For buildings with high thermal performance requirements, on-site thermal performance tests can be conducted.
According to GB50016 "Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings" and GB50045-95 "Code for Fire Protection Design of High-rise Civil Buildings". The principle is that the curtain wall should isolate the circulation of fire and smoke.
The gap between the curtain wall and the surrounding fire separation components, the gap between the floor or the outer edge of the partition wall, and the gap between the edge of the opening of the solid wall, etc., should be designed for fire blocking.
The smoke prevention and fire blocking construction system of the curtain wall shall have sealing and durability; in case of fire, the integrity shall be maintained within the prescribed fire resistance limit.
The materials used in the fire blocking system should be flame-retardant or non-combustible materials with a fire resistance rating that meets the requirements.
Pay attention to the difference between the fire resistance limit requirements for building components in the standard and the burning performance of the building materials used. The relevant standards and specifications do not provide clear requirements for the combustion performance of curtain wall decorative panels.
Lightning protection performance
The components of the aluminum alloy metal curtain wall frame as the lightning protection network should be reliably connected with the lightning protection system of the main structure of the building.
Shock resistance and seismic performance:
1. The seismic performance should meet the requirements of GB 50011;
2. The design of building deformation index can refer to the regulations of GB 21086-2007.