Double Glazed Soundproof Aluminum Bay Window For Balcony Garden
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Wooden fixed packaging,and Standard seaworthy packing of container
|20-50 work day
|Aluminum Frame+ Glass
|Double Tempered Glass
|Customized As Order
|Customized As Order
Balcony Aluminum Bay Window,
Soundproof Aluminum Bay Window,
Double Glazed Canted Bay Window
Modern Design Balcony Aluminum Section Double Glazed Soundproof Garden Bay Window
Home design trends come and go but there’s one that has never wavered: the bay window. Since the late 15th century, bay windows have appeared on homes of all styles to add elegance and architectural detail.
Bay windows are made up of three windows, typically two operable
windows at an angle with one fixed window in the middle. They feature more angular lines than a bow window. For this reason, bay windows are more commonly used in transitional and contemporary homes.
|1.Thermal break aluminum profiles
2.Aluminium alloy profiles
3.Aluminum profile thickness 1.4~2.0mm
4. Frame: 6063 and different aluminum profiles produced by our own factory
5.Status: T5 T6 or other special status
|1.Double toughened glazing:5+12A+5,6+12A+6...
2.Single toughened glazing:6,8,10,12...
4.Low-e glazing, frosted/obscure glazing, grey/blue/green tinted glazing...
|1.Germany brand 2.Japaness brand 3.Chinese brand
|Awning window, Sliding window, Bi fold window
Casement window, Tilt and turn window, Fixed window, Shutter window
Sunroom windows and doors
|Gray, Black, Silver, Wood Grain, others
Bay windows increase square footage, add value to your house, increase natural light a lot, add ventilation, and can add various uses like a daybed, read nook, shelving, and more.
Bay windows can be made to match the style of the house, and nearly always look good as long as they’re designed well.
Normally windows allow light in from one angle. Because bay windows have three sides, there are three directions from which sunlight can enter your house. Illuminate your home naturally with a large bay window.
Bay windows can open and close like other windows, thus offering ventilation to your standards.
What Can You Do With A Bay Window?
· Set up a nook. A bay window in your kitchen is an ideal spot for a breakfast nook.
· Add long drapes. Create a vertical emphasis that makes the room look a little bigger.
· Make the space a window seat. Use it as another seating area or place for pillows.
· Create an alcove. Make a cozy reading space to curl up in with your favorite book.
· Utilize accent chairs. A good alternative if you don’t have room for chairs as accents.
· Add a Desk. The large amount of light they offer makes this area perfect for a desk.
· Use it for activities. Place a table in front of the bay window for hobbies and crafts.