Rectangular Shape Artistic Gypsum Ceiling Boards For Construction Project
|Place of Origin:
|FASEC - GCB
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|200 Square meters
|Shrinking + Wooden Frame
|30% TT deposite, 70% balance against copy of BL
|1000 square meters two weeks
|Artistic Ceilings, Honeycomb Ceilings
Rectangular Gypsum Ceiling Panel,
Construction Gypsum Ceiling Boards,
Artistic Gypsum Ceiling Sheet
Gypsum Ceiling Boards are a high-quality, fireproof ceiling tile option for indoor decoration. Made to look like bamboo, these drop down ceiling tiles add a touch of natural beauty to any space. With a smooth surface finish and excellent thermal conductivity, these boards are a practical and stylish choice for your next ceiling project.
- Fireproof: Gypsum Ceiling Boards are made from fire-resistant materials, making them a safe and reliable choice for any indoor space.
- Bamboo Look: These boards are designed to mimic the natural beauty of bamboo, adding a touch of elegance to any room.
- Drop Down Ceiling Tile 2 x 4: With a standard size of 2 x 4 feet, these boards are easy to install and can fit seamlessly into most ceiling grids.
- Flexible Ceiling Tiles: Gypsum Ceiling Boards are flexible and can be cut to fit any space, making them a versatile option for any project.
- Indoor Decoration: These boards are perfect for indoor decoration, adding a stylish and functional element to any room.
Choose Gypsum Ceiling Boards for your next ceiling project and enjoy the benefits of a fireproof, elegant, and easy-to-install option. Contact us today for more information and to place your order!
- Product Name: Gypsum Ceiling Boards
- Weight: 9.5 Kg/m2
- Surface: Back Side With Foil Paper Coverd
- Color: White
- Usage: Ceiling
- Moisture Resistance: High
- Key Features:
- Drop ceiling design for easy installation
- 2x2 tile size for versatile use
- Drop down ceiling tile size of 2x4 for larger areas
- Flexible board for indoor decoration
- High moisture resistance for durability
|Gypsum Ceiling Boards
|Back Side With Foil Paper Covered
|Artistic Ceilings, Honeycomb Ceilings
|Decorative Ceiling Tiles, Gypsum Ceiling Tile Production Line, Aluminum Ceiling Tiles
Are you tired of looking at your plain and boring ceiling every day? Are you looking to add some style and elegance to your space? Look no further, because FASEC Gypsum Ceiling Boards are here to make your dreams come true. Our innovative and high-quality ceiling boards are the perfect solution for all your ceiling decoration needs. Let's explore the features and application scenarios of our product.
Our brand name, FASEC, stands for "Fabricated Steel Engineering Company". We are a reputable company in the construction and manufacturing industry, known for our quality products and exceptional customer service. Our brand is trusted by customers all around the world.
Our Gypsum Ceiling Boards fall under the model number FASEC-GCB, which stands for "FASEC Gypsum Ceiling Boards". This model is specifically designed and manufactured by our team of experts to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
Our Gypsum Ceiling Boards are proudly manufactured in China. Our advanced production facilities and skilled workforce ensure that our products are of the highest quality and meet international standards.
We take pride in our products being certified by GB/T 9978, a national standard in China for gypsum building materials. This certification guarantees the quality and safety of our products.
We understand that every customer has different needs and requirements. That's why we have set a minimum order quantity of 200 square meters for our Gypsum Ceiling Boards. This allows you to purchase the exact amount needed for your project, without any unnecessary waste.
Our Gypsum Ceiling Boards are priced at a competitive range of US$1.0-1.4 per square meter. We believe in providing our customers with high-quality products at affordable prices.
We understand the importance of proper packaging to ensure the safe transportation of our products. Our Gypsum Ceiling Boards are shrink-wrapped and packaged in wooden frames to prevent any damage during transit.
We value our customers' time and strive to deliver our products within a reasonable timeframe. Our standard delivery time for Gypsum Ceiling Boards is 20-35 days, depending on the order quantity and location.
To make the purchasing process convenient for our customers, we offer flexible payment options. You can pay 30% of the total amount as a deposit, and the remaining 70% upon receiving a copy of the Bill of Lading (BL).
With our advanced production facilities and efficient workforce, we have a supply ability of 1000 square meters of Gypsum Ceiling Boards in just two weeks. This ensures that we can fulfill large orders in a timely manner.
Safety is our top priority, and our Gypsum Ceiling Boards have been tested and certified to be Class A fire-resistant. This means that they have excellent fire resistance and can prevent the spread of fire in case of an emergency.
Our Gypsum Ceiling Boards have a smooth and polished surface on the front, while the backside is covered with foil paper. This not only adds to the aesthetic appeal but also acts as a moisture barrier, preventing any water damage.
Our Gypsum Ceiling Boards are specifically designed for ceiling use. They are lightweight, easy to handle, and can be easily installed without any professional help.
White is a versatile and classic color that goes well with any interior design and is a popular choice for ceilings. Our Gypsum Ceiling Boards are available in a crisp white color, adding a touch of elegance to your space.
Our Gypsum Ceiling Boards have a smooth and flawless surface finish, giving them a sleek and modern look. This makes them a perfect choice for both residential and commercial spaces.
- Mirror drop-in false ceiling tile design for a unique and stylish look
- Decorative ceiling tiles that add elegance and sophistication to any space
- Faux tin ceiling tiles square for a classic and timeless appeal
- Moisture proof to prevent any water damage
- Heat insulation to keep your space cool and comfortable
- Noise reduction for a peaceful and quiet environment
- Easy installation without any professional help
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable material
- Durable and long-lasting for cost-effectiveness
Our Gypsum Ceiling Boards are suitable for a wide range of applications, including:
- Residential homes
- Commercial buildings such as offices, restaurants, and hotels
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Schools and educational institutions
- Shopping malls and retail stores
- Public spaces like airports and train stations
With FASEC Gypsum Ceiling Boards, you can transform any space into a stylish and elegant one. Contact us today to place your order and give your ceiling a stunning makeover!
Brand Name: FASEC
Model Number: FASEC - GCB
Place of Origin: China
Certification: GB/T 9978
Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Square meters
Packaging Details: Shrinking + Wooden Frame
Delivery Time: 20-35 days
Payment Terms: 30% TT deposite, 70% balance against copy of BL
Supply Ability: 1000 square meters two weeks
Installation Method: Screw Fixing
Moisture Resistance: High
The FASEC Gypsum Ceiling Boards are a high-quality decorative ceiling tile that is perfect for any interior space. Made from top-grade gypsum material, these ceiling boards are durable and long-lasting. The rectangular shape and screw fixing installation method make it easy to install and maintain.
Our suspended ceiling system is ideal for use in a variety of settings, including commercial buildings, offices, schools, hospitals, and residential spaces. The drop ceiling grid and tiles allow for easy customization to fit any ceiling tile size requirements.
The FASEC Gypsum Ceiling Boards are certified by GB/T 9978, ensuring the highest quality standards. With a minimum order quantity of 200 square meters, these ceiling boards are perfect for both small and large projects.
Our competitive pricing of US$1.0-1.4 per square meter makes the FASEC Gypsum Ceiling Boards an affordable choice for any budget. The packaging includes shrinking and a wooden frame for safe transportation and delivery within 20-35 days.
Payment can be made with a 30% deposit and the remaining 70% balance against a copy of the Bill of Lading. With a supply ability of 1000 square meters every two weeks, we can meet your project's demand in a timely manner.
Choose the FASEC Gypsum Ceiling Boards for a high-quality, customizable, and moisture-resistant ceiling solution that will enhance the look and feel of any space.
- Q: What is the brand name of this product?
- A: The brand name of this product is FASEC.
- Q: What is the model number of this product?
- A: The model number of this product is FASEC - GCB.
- Q: Where is this product manufactured?
- A: This product is manufactured in China.
- Q: What certification does this product have?
- A: This product has been certified by GB/T 9978.
- Q: What is the minimum order quantity for this product?
- A: The minimum order quantity for this product is 200 square meters.
- Q: What is the price range for this product?
- A: The price for this product ranges from US$1.0 to US$1.4 per square meter.
- Q: How is this product packaged?
- A: This product is packaged with shrinking and wooden frames.
- Q: How long is the delivery time for this product?
- A: The delivery time for this product is 20-35 days.
- Q: What are the payment terms for this product?
- A: The payment terms for this product are 30% TT deposit and 70% balance against copy of BL.
- Q: What is the supply ability for this product?
- A: The supply ability for this product is 1000 square meters every two weeks.