Hidden Frame 8mm 12A/16A 8mm Glass Curtain Wall Facade For Commercial Building
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|USD100-550 per sqm
|Seaworthy packing in container or bulk vessel
|Based on client's needs like one month
|L/C,T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union
|600,000 sqm per Year
|Steel And Glass
|Customized As Order
|According To Client's Need
Fasec 8mm Glass Curtain Wall Facade,
16A Glass Curtain Wall Facade,
Fasec Hidden Frame wall panel glass
Hidden Frame Laminated Insulation Glass Curtain Wall For Commercial Building
The metal frame of the hidden frame glass curtain wall is concealed on the back of the glass, and the metal frame is not visible outside. The hidden frame glass curtain wall can be divided into two types: full hidden frame glass curtain wall and semi-hidden frame glass curtain wall. The semi-hidden frame glass curtain wall can be horizontal and vertical, or vertical and horizontal.
The structural characteristics of the hidden frame glass curtain wall are: the glass is on the outside of the aluminum frame, and the glass is bonded to the aluminum frame with a sealant. The load on the curtain wall is mainly absorbed by the sealant.
Hidden frame glass curtain wall is a new product of comprehensive technology. The curtain wall does not have an aluminum alloy frame to hold the glass and bear the weight. It completely relies on structural adhesive to bond hundreds of thousands of heat reflective coated glass to aluminum. Profile frame. Very comprehensive hidden frame glass curtain wall node diagram, including lightning protection and fire protection nodes.
|Hidden Frame Glass Curtain Wall
|hidden frame, Exposed frame, unitized, Point Fixing
|2mm-3mm, or According to design
|Anodizing, electrophoresis, powder coating, PVDF
|white, gray, black, or According to customer's requirement.
|Stainless steel / Galvanized Steel accessory
|Roto, siegenia, KingLong, or High-quality made in China.
|EPDM gasket,silicon sealant , S/S screws.
a. Single tempered glass: 8/10/12mm tempered glass
d.Triple glazing glass: 6+16A+6+16A+6mm/ 8+18A+6+16A+6mm (Low-e glass / reflective glass)
|Clear/Blue / Green / Grey/ bronze/ blue gray/ blue green..
|reflective glass, / Online(hard )ow-e /Off-line (Soft) Low-e glass
|0.19 - 0.7
|0.60~ 5.0 W/m2.K
Hidden frame glass curtain wall is to bond the glass with silicone structural sealant (referred to as structural adhesive) on the aluminum frame. In most cases, no metal connectors are added. Therefore, the aluminum frame is completely hidden behind the glass, forming a large-area all-glass mirror. In some projects, the vertical glass curtain wall uses a hidden frame curtain wall with metal connectors. Metal fasteners can be used as a safety measure, but it is easy to break the glass due to concentrated stress. The glass and aluminum frame are completely bonded by structural glue. Structural adhesives must bear the weight of the glass, the wind loads and earthquakes that the glass bears, and the effects of temperature changes. Therefore, structural adhesives are the key to the safety of hidden frame curtain walls. Structural glue must be able to effectively bond all materials in contact with it (glass, aluminum, weather-resistant glue, cushions, etc.), which is called compatibility.
1. The glass is fixed to the sub-frame with silicone structural sealant, and then the sub-frame is fixed to the main frame (column, beam) by mechanical clamping. The structural glass assembly components are completely separated from the main frame, which is one of the biggest features of the hidden frame glass curtain wall component construction.
2. The structural glass assembly components are produced in a professional production workshop. The quality of the glue injection and processing accuracy are guaranteed, and the silicone structural sealant is saved.
3. The column and beam are cut by the manufacturer, with high processing accuracy and less material waste.
4. The construction site reduces the key process of manufacturing structural glass assembly components, shortening the construction period and reducing the construction equipment.
5. The columns, beams, and glass plates are installed one by one on site, which is convenient to install and easy to adjust.
6. The construction is simple, the process flow is clear and easy to understand, and the operator is easy to master, but the manager's professional skills and overall planning ability are higher.
Scope of construction method: This construction method is applicable to various hidden frame glass curtain wall projects.
1. It can filter part of the sunlight and absorb ultraviolet rays, which can reduce radiation, relatively speaking, the vision is soft and the light is strong.
2. Strong anti-seismic ability. The connecting structure adopts structural glue with good elasticity, which can deform and recover to a certain extent, and reduce vibration.
3. The golden frame of the curtain wall is not exposed. The overall glass effect makes the building show different beauty from different levels. Whether it is the sunlight or the light, it can be changed and the color adds a bright color to the city.,