Galvanized 11.8m Metal Floor Decking HRB500E Reinforced Steel Bar Truss , 0.5mm Concrete Floor Decking
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Seaworthy packing in container or bulk vessel
|1-4 weeks per production plan
|D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union
|50000sqm per month
|Steel Floor Decking Sheet
11.8m Metal Floor Decking,
Galvanized Metal Floor Decking,
0.5mm Concrete Floor Decking
Customized HRB500E Reinforced Steel Bar Truss Metal Floor Decking Concrete Construction
The combined load-bearing slab in which the steel truss and the bottom plate are connected by resistance spot welding is called the steel bar truss metal floor decking.
|576mm /600mm according to project needs/design
|566mm /590mm etc
|11.8m or custom requirement
|Top and bottom bar diameter
|Cross bar diameter
|Galvanized steel sheet 0.5mm etc
The third generation of reinforced truss steel deck, by changing and reducing the convex high-pressure type of the original floor deck, the steel bars in the floor are processed into steel trusses with semi-automatic sheet metal welding equipment in the factory to replace the convex height and bearing capacity of the floor deck. After welding, silanization, pure manganese phosphating, water washing, drying, galvanizing and other rust-removing and rust-proofing environmental protection technology are used to connect the steel truss and floor deck in the factory with high-frequency resistance welding into a combined template. The formwork system combines the steel bars in the concrete floor slab with the construction formwork to form a load-bearing component that can bear the weight of the wet concrete and the construction load during the construction phase, and the component can be used as the lateral support of the steel beam during the construction phase. In the use phase, the steel truss and concrete work together to bear the use load.
1. The force mode and combination mode of the truss floor slab are reasonable, with the overall rigidity of the cast-in-place concrete, which can easily complete the construction and use of the two-way slab, while the underlayer of the ordinary profiled slab is perpendicular to the rib.
2. In the construction, the beam spacing is more than 3 meters, and the ordinary profiled plate basically needs to be temporarily supported; the maximum unsupported spacing of the reinforced truss formwork can reach 5 meters.
3. Make temporary holes in the truss formwork, basically without reinforcement, and it is convenient to lay the wires and pipes of the machine
4. The steel plate does not participate in the stress, does not require fire-resistant and anti-corrosion coatings, and does not need to worry about repairing problems after fire. It is safe and economical. The bottom of the slab is flat, the net height is guaranteed, the two-way rigidity of the floor is consistent, and the seismic performance is good. Reinforcement problem, the spacing between steel bars and the thickness of the concrete protective layer are guaranteed
5. The design and construction of the two-way slab is simple and suitable for large-span workshops. The coating is reasonable, the quality of stud welding is reliable, the end does not need penetration welding, and the floor slab has good shear resistance.
6. Use silanization, phosphating, washing and drying, galvanizing and other rust-removing and anti-rust processes, and keep it sealed and protected from light.
1. Steel bars are evenly arranged and the bearing mode is reasonable, which greatly reduces the engineering quantity of temporary support.
2. The double edgefold design can effectively ensure the quality of the engineering.
3. It can shorten the time by reducing 60% to 70% work load of binding steel bars.
4. It has the same mechanical properties and fire resistance as that of traditional cast-in-place floors. Because the bottom mould does not join in the load-baring, it is unnecessary to consider fire proof and anticorrosion.
The realization of mechanized production is conducive to the uniform spacing of the steel bars and the uniform thickness of the concrete protective layer, which improves the construction quality of the floor slab. The prefabricated steel truss floor deck can significantly reduce the amount of on-site steel tying works, speed up the construction progress, increase construction safety guarantees, and realize civilized construction. The prefabricated template and connecting parts are easy to disassemble and assemble, can be reused many times, save steel, and meet the national energy conservation and environmental protection requirements. The self-developed products of the steel structure are equipped with automatic production equipment, which greatly improves labor productivity and effectively reduces product costs. The product manufacturer's standards, design manuals, joint structure atlases and construction manuals have been compiled. The product has been tested by the Civil Engineering Test Center of Zhejiang University and has undergone a number of engineering applications. Its performance can meet the requirements of the load-bearing capacity and deformation of the cast-in-situ reinforced concrete floor.