Composite Reinforced 1-3mm Metal Floor Decking For Concrete
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Seaworthy packing in container or bulk vessel
|1-4 weeks per production plan
|D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union
|50000sqm per month
|Steel Decking Sheet
1mm metal floor decking for concrete,
3mm metal floor decking for concrete,
Composite concrete floor metal decking
Concrete Pouring Formwork Composite Reinforced Metal Floor Decking
Cast-in-place reinforced concrete metal floor decking refers to floor slabs that are supported by formwork, tied with steel bars, poured concrete, and maintained and dismantled in accordance with the design position on site. The floor deck has the characteristics of sturdiness, durability, good fire resistance and low cost.
Concrete pouring refers to the process of pouring concrete into a mold until it is plasticized. In civil engineering construction, concrete and other materials are put into a mold to make a predetermined shape. When pouring concrete, the free height of concrete should not exceed 2m. Take appropriate measures.
1. The cross-sectional center of the floor deck is about 15-16mm away from the bottom of the slab. When calculating the bearing capacity of the group slab structure according to the plastic theory analysis, the concrete pressure center and the steel plate tension center have a larger internal force arm, which can make the material The strength is exerted more fully, so it has greater structural bearing capacity or higher safety reserve capacity.
2. The floor of the floor deck is flat and the webs are tightly attached. A variety of ceiling treatment methods can be provided according to the different functions and needs of various rooms.
3. The rib angle of the floor deck makes the concrete have stronger grip on the steel plate, and the combined floor slab achieves a true platform function. Therefore, the combined floor slab has higher shear-bond bearing capacity and good ductility.
4. The floor deck has excellent fire resistance. Compared with the opening type composite floor slab, the fire resistance of this combination floor deck is 1.2 times more than that of the common opening type floor slab, which is the shrinkage type group floor deck. 1.1 times more, and the corrosion resistance is better than other floors.
5. The floor deck can reduce the floor thickness and increase the headroom.
1. Light weight
2. High strength
3. High stiffness
4. Easy to update
5. Easy and fast construction
6. The structural requirements of the combined floor slab for industrial production
Reinforced concrete structure refers to a structure made of reinforced concrete with reinforcement. The main load-bearing components are constructed of reinforced concrete. Including thin shell structure, large formwork cast-in-place structure and reinforced concrete structure buildings built using slip-forms and slabs. A structure made of steel and concrete. Reinforcement bears the tension, and concrete bears the pressure. It has the advantages of sturdiness, durability, good fire resistance, less steel and lower cost than steel structure. It is made of pr-fabricated reinforced concrete components assembled at the factory or construction site.