9.5-12mm Calcium Silicate Fire Board Waterproof For Heat Preservation
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Pallets Packaing or Packing in Bulk (Seaworthy packings into container or bulk vessel)
|Based on client's requirement
|200,000 Square Meter per Month
|Hotel, Villa, Office Building
|Back Side With Foil Paper Coverd
|Artistic Ceilings, Honeycomb Ceilings
9.5mm calcium silicate fire board,
12mm calcium silicate fire board,
fire calcium silicate board waterproof
9.5-12mm Calcium Silicate Board For Heat Preservation And Fireproof
Calcium silicate board for thermal insulation is called microporous calcium silicate. It is a white, hard new thermal insulation material with the characteristics of light bulk density, high strength, low thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, cutting ability, and ability to saw. It is widely used in the thermal insulation, fire and sound insulation of equipment pipes, walls and roofs in the fields of electric power, metallurgy, petrochemical, construction, shipbuilding, etc. The thickness is usually above 30mm, and the density is 200-1000kg/m3.
1. High strength: when the bulk density is similar, it is a high-strength thermal insulation material among inorganic hard thermal insulation materials;
2. Heat resistance: the continuous working temperature is higher than 650 degrees, and it will not be deformed in the use temperature range;
3. Thermal insulation: thermal conductivity is lower than other hard block thermal insulation materials;
4. It is a non-asbestos product, fire-retardant and flame-retardant;
5. Antibacterial, anti-mildew, anti-aging, anti-corrosion to ensure a healthy environment
1. Before the construction of the calcium silicate board, rivet nails should be welded on the surface of the furnace body according to the size of the calcium silicate board. After the calcium silicate board is fixed, the rivet nails should be used to reinforce it.
2. The use of refractory bricks in the refractory layer should ensure that the oar-built refractory bricks are filled with solid ash and leave no gaps. The castable should ensure that the castable is vibrated and dense without leaving honeycomb gaps, and ensure that the refractory layer and the thermal insulation layer operate in a sealed state as a whole.
3. Calcium silicate board is used for the insulation layer in the cyclone pipe and difficult parts. Avoid the phenomenon of evacuating the refractory layer and the insulation layer from the void honeycomb due to the large air volume. Affect the operational stability of the production line.
4. Calcium silicate board products belong to the crystalline composite material produced by the dynamic heating gel method and it is strictly prohibited to calcinate at high temperature under an open flame. The appearance of the product will also change after being sintered at high temperature by an open flame, increasing the fiber loss on ignition and softening will cause the product to shrink and affect the service life.
5. The construction supervision personnel strictly follow the construction requirements, are highly responsible, fine construction, and scientific management to ensure the overall strength of the refractory layer and the insulation layer.
It is suitable for the insulation of steel, petrochemical, ceramics, glass, cement, external wall insulation, etc. and various furnaces, as well as the insulation of electric power, machinery, electronics, shipbuilding and other industries.