Aluminum Perforated Panel Building Facade Curtain Wall Metal Screen Sheet
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|600,000 tons per Year
|Wooden Box With Plastic Film
Metal Screen Sheet Facade Curtain Wall,
Aluminum Perforated Facade Curtain Wall,
20mm Glass Curtain Wall Facade
A metal sheet is said to be perforated if it has been stamped or punched manually or mechanically using laser-cutting technology or CNC to create various patterns or holes in it of different shapes and sizes. Some of the most common materials that are used to manufacture such sheets are aluminum, galvanized iron, and stainless steel. A Perforated metal sheet is also called a perforated metal screen or plate.
The perforating process is more than a century old that has been practiced manually for a long time before it was mechanized through machines and technological devices. Earlier the process of manually punching holes resulted in time-consuming results that were often inconsistent. This led to the invention of machines that improved the process in terms of time, manpower, effort, efficiency, and consistency in design. Some of such machines include laser perforations, die and punch presses, and rotary pinned perforation rollers.
width equals to or less than 1500mm or as per request
length equals to or less than 4000mm or long coil or as per request
Round, oval, square, rectangular, rhombus, hexagon, scale shape and
composition of different shapes,and other special shape or as per your special design.
Sheet mill finish,stainless steel mirror finish,polish/brush finish,color coated,logo,etc
|Stamping, leveling, cutting, bending, reeling, welding, shaping and surface treatment.
|Wrapped with plastic paper, then in wooden pallet or as your request.
|L/C at sight or 30% TT as deposit and the balance paid against copy of B/L
Benefits and Importance of Perforated Metal Sheets
1. It appeals aesthetically and is preferred by architects across the world for adding flair and style to their structures and buildings. How a finish must look can be decided by the architects for the variety of holes and their shapes with sizes and positions for visual appeal. Their unique ideas give rise to innovative designs through the perforation process.
2. It is preferred when looking to provide privacy and decorative lighting effects. Through perforate metal products, one can add privacy to their private spaces while allowing natural light to penetrate. This is another visual appeal that provides reverse lighting effects as well making it an eye-catching façade.
3. It adds to the acoustic performance by soundproofing the room, reducing emissions, and preventing echoes. Since sound waves pass easily through the material, they can be used as covering materials to acoustic equipment adding a sound absorber for better delivery.
4. A perforated sheet has a lighter weight with more durability. It is much easier to handle and can reduce a lot of load in architectural structures. This also reduces transportation costs. It is also stronger than many building materials and can withstand many weather elements.
5. It is also flexible, versatile, energy-efficient, and has a higher building performance than most metal sheets. It is also very environment friendly due to its recyclable nature that promotes sustainability.
Uses and Applications of Perforated Metal Screens
These sheets are used to make signboards, ventilation grills, facades, temporary airfield surfaces, acoustic panels, pipe guards, stair treads, and many more things.
One of the most important applications of Perforated metal screens is architecture. It is used in site amenities, cladding, infill panels, sunshades, metal signage, fencing screens, column covers, and so on.