Light Weight Perforated 18mm Fibre Cement Boards High Strength
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Pallets Packaing or Packing in Bulk (Seaworthy packings into container or bulk vessel)
|Based on client's requirement
|200,000 Square Meter per Month
|Cement, Paper Pulp
|100% Asbestos Free
18mm Fibre Cement Boards,
Perforated Fibre Cement Boards,
Light Weight 18mm fiber cement board
18mm Thickness Fiber Cement Board/Cement Flooring Sheet Wall Decoration
Fiber cement board, also known as cement fiber board, is a cement slab for construction made of fiber and cement as the main raw materials. It is divided into fiber cement pressure board and fiber cement pressureless board according to the different molding pressure during production. It has the characteristics of fireproof, moisture-proof, light weight, sound insulation, etc., and is widely used. According to the different physical properties of fiber cement board specifications and density, it is often made into sound-absorbing ceilings, wall partitions, external wall hanging boards, insulation boards, and loft steel structures. A variety of building materials such as mezzanine.
1. Fire-resistant and flame-retardant: non-combustible performance reaches the A-level standard, the board has good stability and integrity after installation, has good fire-resistant performance, and has low conductivity. It is an ideal insulation and flame-retardant material.
2. Waterproof and moisture-proof: It can effectively reduce the water vapor penetration of building structures and walls. It can still maintain stable performance in semi-open air and high humidity environments, and it is not easy to sink or deform.
3. Heat insulation and sound insulation: low thermal conductivity, good sound insulation, and remarkable heat insulation performance, which effectively reduces energy consumption.
4. Light weight and high strength: Light weight and high strength are the consistent advantages of the board. The board is pressurized by a 10,000-ton press, which is not only high in strength but also light in weight, easy to handle, not easy to deform or warp, and the edges of the board are relatively neat after cutting.
5. Convenient construction: accurate size, light weight, dry operation methods are mostly used, materials can be cut, perforated, and polished at will. Deep-processed products are also easy to construct and efficient, which can effectively shorten the construction period.
6. Green building materials: more energy-saving, the main material is inorganic, which will not be deformed or deteriorated due to changes in the environment, temperature, and humidity conditions, and will not produce toxic substances.
7.Long life: stable performance, belongs to inorganic mineral man-made board, strength and hardness increase with time, life is similar to concrete, it has the characteristics of fire resistance, mildew resistance, moisture resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and high strength.
|E 9MPa (in vertical), e7MPa (in paralle)
Mainly used in shopping malls, hotels, hospitals, new residential buildings, decoration and renovation, entertainment venues, various industrial and commercial buildings and civil buildings, etc. The construction unit, designer, and construction unit can choose the product according to the specific conditions of the project.