Portable Soundproof 12mm Fibre Cement Boards Folding Dividers
|Place of Origin:
|EN 1090-2-2018; ISO3834
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Pallets Packaing or Packing in Bulk (Seaworthy packings into container or bulk vessel)
|Based on client's requirement
|200,000 Square Meter per Month
|Cement, Paper Pulp
|100% Asbestos Free
12mm Fibre Cement Boards,
Soundproof Fibre Cement Boards,
Portable 12mm fibre cement board
Folding Dividers Portable Sound Absorbing Fiber Cement Board
Cement pressure plate, its main component is cement and reinforced fiber and other green materials, so it is also called fiber cement pressure plate, reinforced pressure plate. In the construction application, the master said that it can be used as a loft floor or a wall panel for a lightweight villa. When the fiber cement board is produced, a kilo-ton press is used to press the board, so that the board is not easy to deform and has high strength, and will not be deformed or warped during use . The fiber cement board has a unified production line and material, so the appearance and color are consistent.
(1) Impact resistance: The reinforced fiber cement pressure plate has extremely strong resistance. This feature is based on the test results of the concavity of the BSEN438-2/91 sports sphere, and is confirmed by daily practical use.
(2) Scratch resistance: The surface structure, the wood grain board has the scratch resistance, even if it is affected by various hard objects, it can keep the shape without damage for a long time.
(3): Tested by BSEN438-2/91, it is confirmed that the reinforced fiber cement pressure plate has a strong performance, and it is suitable for places where heavy objects are placed or where frequent cleaning is required.
(4) Easy to clean: The tight, non-permeable surface makes it difficult for dust to adhere to it. The reinforced fiber cement pressure plate can be easily cleaned with related solvents without any impact on the color.
(5) Moisture resistance: The core of the reinforced fiber cement pressure plate uses thermosetting resin, so it will not be affected by weather changes and moisture, nor will it rot or produce mold. The stability and performance of the cement board can be comparable to that of stone.
(6) Anti-ultraviolet: The anti-ultraviolet performance of the board and the stability of the panel color have reached the standard ISO105/A02-1993. The cement board is not affected by weather changes, whether it is sun or rain, or the core of the board when the temperature changes sharply. And the appearance will not change.
|Bending strength (average)
Flexural strength (average)
Flexural modulus (average)
Impact strength (4.5kg from 1m)
|190 Mpa (N/mm2)
84 Mpa (N/mm2)
7200 Mpa (N/mm2)
|Ambient moisture content
Movement ambient to saturated
|Sound reduction index
Building regulations classification
Fiber cement cladding is a very heavy product and requires two people to carry the uncut sheets. Thin fiber cement cladding is fragile before installation and must be handled carefully because it is prone to chipping and breakage if improperly handled. Once the product is cut it may again require two people to install - one to hold the sheet flush against studwork and the other to nail the product in place.
Cutting fiber cement sheeting:
Sheeting can be cut to size in three ways.
1)Thinner sheets can be scored with a heavy duty cutting blade and snapped
2)Using a hand- or electric-powered "fibro cutter"(Australian term)
3)A mechanical saw using a diamond blade (masonry blade) is needed to cut thicker and denser sheets
When hanging fiber cement sheets, an approximately 5-millimetre(0.2 in)gap is required between end-joints (cladding seams), later to be fill ed with caulking made for fiber cement siding.Metal 150 mm x 150 mm (6 in*6 in) step flashing is required behind overlapping seams to prevent sheathing damage from water. Hot-dipped galvanized roofing nails are used to secure the sheets.
Some caution must be exercised to properly ventilate areas where fiber cement siding (FCS) is being cut; long-term exposure to the silica dust generated during the installation process can cause silicosis.
Fiber cement cladding can be painted or stained before or after installation. Once the product is fixed the joints are usually covered with timber battens and the entire wall surface is painted.